Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I’ve only been in my new job for two days, and I’ve already screwed up. Ouch.

Thank goodness I’m sleeping with my boss.

It wasn’t anything major. I accidentally ordered two 2-drawer file cabinets, instead of two 4-drawer cabinets. And, really, I’m only taking about 75% responsibility. Because the ginormous office supply e-tailer with the ridiculously jam-packed website did, in fact, have a photo of a four drawer cabinet representing the product that I purchased. I just didn’t read very closely.

Anyhoo…So far working for the family biz isn’t bad. I’m still in that place where I feel like an idiot who can’t even find the bathroom or work the photocopier, but I’ll get there. Right? (I’ve only had this particular panic attack 84,000 times in the space of 48 hours…)

~ Clover

No comments: