Monday, July 17, 2006

DIY Parenting

If someone with all the answers could please just contact me ASAP, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanky.

Specifically, I need to know why my two year old is suddenly refusing naps, fighting bedtime, and waking up during the night. Wait, I should rephrase. She will take a nap, on my lap. She will go to bed, with me. And she will sleep all night, in my bed. This is not exactly working for me. Advice welcome.

Suspiciously enough, she is also freaking out about being dropped off at school in the mornings. She is otherwise her happy fun self. As long as I am within her magnetic force field. As soon as I am too far away for her to run to with her arms up yelling “MOMMYMOMMYMOMMYMOMMY” we have problems.

I can be reached through the comments section of this blog. Immediate solutions appreciated.

~clover

No comments: