Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Can being really itchy make you go crazy? I think I might be losing it.

For once, my hypochondriac tendencies may not be the root cause of my medical woes. My doctor wants to test me for the West Nile virus. I have pretty classic symptoms. Including, but not limited to, the most MISERABLE rash I have ever experienced in my whole life. It started on my waist, then moved up my stomach and now covers my chest and arms.

It itches. So. Bad.

I can’t sleep. I can’t sit still. Nothing helps. Not pills, or creams, or soaks. Nuthin. I even spent one entire day without clothes on. And I was still itchy. (And cold.) It’s been TWO EFFIN WEEKS y’all.

I want to scream and yell and cry. But mostly I just want to go home and take a bath and a nap.

Boo. Hiss. Scratch.
~Clover

No comments: