Thursday, November 30, 2006


Could it be possible that after all these years my childhood dream of being a Unicorn is coming true? I don’t feel particularly majestic or magical…but I am growing a horn. Right in the middle of my forehead. It’s impossible to miss, horn buds being HUGE and RED and rather painful.

I sense a lot of anticipation from those around me too. Everyone is looking at it, but no one has said anything. For fear of ruining the magic I’m sure.

I sure hope I become a Unicorn in time to summon some fairies and elves to clean my house for Christmas.

Neigh.
~Clover

I am amending this post to say that my mother, as a result of her cynicism about my impending metamorphosis into a unicorn AND her suggestion that I "go get a band aid to cover that thing up," will NOT be benefiting from my skills in magic. And that will suck for her, because knowing a unicorn would be SO cool.

2 comments:

zoe xx said...

Hello darling
Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting! I can't believe that you've had this blog all this time and I've not been aware of it!

I've enjoyed catching up on your musings.

Mwah!

Clover said...

Likewise! :) I fell asleep in Sweet Pea's bed when I was getting her to sleep on Friday night and thought about your longest quick liedown ever. :)

~Clover