Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hey! I passed 8th grade math!

Yehaw! That's quite the accomplishment seeing as to how I got a Communications degree so that I would never have to take a math class again. Wheeee!

could_you_pass_eighth_grade_math_quiz

*******

Here's a funny that was in the Letters to the Editor section of our local alternapaper:

Q. What is the difference between Bill Sali and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

A. One is a short, bearded religious zealot who wants to take away women's rights. The other is the president of Iran.

********

So tonight M and I are going out to dinner and then to do some Christmas shopping. I'm not really sure why I have a bug up my butt to get going on Christmas shopping. Retail therapy maybe? Whatever the reason, I'm looking forward to getting a little red wine drunk and then looking at sparkly things. I'm also planning to eat something really chocolatey and gooey to kick off the holidays. And to solidify my new attitude of who-the-hell-cares-if-I-get-fat-this-Christmas. It's time to get pregnant again anyway.

Ho Ho Ho
~Clover

1 comment:

misanthropster said...

I've been itching to do Christmas shopping too. Sigh.

well, have fun with the shopping and the getting pregnant again thing. :)