Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm digging on the Dalai Lama today.

I got one of those forwards where someone has put a bunch of well meaning drivel into an amateur power point, slapped the Dalai Lama's name on it, and ended it with an ominous warning about what will happen to me in the new year if I don't send it to all my friends. You can all be thankful that I've chosen horrific bad luck over sending this on to even 3-5 of you. Feel free to reciprocate given the opportunity. Thanks.

It did get me thinking about whether or not the Dalai Lama would have actually advised that I “Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.” (Maybe he deserves a second Nobel Prize for that?) So what is a girl in the midst of a spiritual crisis to do? GOOGLE. Duh.

I found his website – don’t you just love how Tech Savvy the spiritually enlightened are? It’s cool.

Enjoy!

~Clover

2 comments:

RedShoe2 said...

OK, cuz, you got some 'xplainin' to do. Your Jan 2nd blog has that is no-funtionado link to spa how's that 'spose to help me?? I'll reply to your Christmas Junkie blog via another day. Maybe I''ll just send you a smail mail.

Clover said...

Heeellooooo! :)

It's the Pueblo Bonito Spa in Cabo San Lucas. But really, any fancy and expensive tropical spa will do.