Friday, March 30, 2007

At the request of a couple long distance friends, who clearly don't believe me when I tell them that I haven't yet reached the beautiful and glowy stage of pregnancy, here it is. Photographic evidence that I am just as big right this second as it took me 18 weeks to get to last time.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. It doesn't seem fair that I should have to lumber around and say goodbye to my feet before I get over being nauseated all the damn time.

But for the record, that's not why I look so morose in this picture. I cropped out my neurotic dog, who was whining about something imaginary at my feet. I would have left her in the picture, but her eyes were doing that satanic green glowy thing. And that's just creepy.

I'm pretty sure this was taken on 3/20, by my cruel husband who doesn't believe in giving a girl a heads up before he starts snapping. Although, in all fairness, the ones I did pose for aren't any better.

Le sigh.

1 comment:

Loverbutt said...

Just as I suspected. You look gorgeous.