Thursday, July 19, 2007

Random Stuff:

I like this blog I found today called Jezebel. I'm probably the last person on earth to discover this blog, but me likey. So let me live the dream.

I've been slummin' it over on YouTube lately (for a work project), and I have to be honest with you. I'm all, "meh" about it. I have yet to stumble upon anything truly highlarious. Except for like SNL clips and clips from sit coms. Professional highlarity. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that the population at large can put away their cam corders. (Yeah, I'm like the only person in the universe who is not enthralled with Charlie the Unicorn. I know. It's not You, YouTube. It's me.) But if you would like to enlighten me and send some funny YouTube my way, gofer it.

I have a hot date tonight with my babydaddy. We're going to the early showing of Harry Potter. Because we are That Cool.

I got a blackberry pearl. Neener Neener.

Ok, so I am going to attempt to post a YouTube video here. Random, I know, since I just said that YouTube was, in essence, kind of lame. But I do love this video everso. Fingers crossed...

No comments: