Friday, January 11, 2008



I'm back at work this week, and absolutely astounded that 5 days passed without me finding more than the next 3 minutes to write something here.

It's not for lack of interest in my lettle blog, trust me. I have volumes floating around in my head about life with The Little Prince, the many adventures of Sweet Pea, the start of the Legislative season here in Hideyhoo, the Presidential Elections, the Disney Princess Coup about to take place at my house, snow in the mountains, environmentally friendly laundry soap vs. breast milk split-up (ok, maybe you'd rather I keep some of that to myself?), weather appropriate clothing and a possible spinoff post about decent winter boots, New Year's resolutions that don't make people want to punch you in the mouth, daydreams about warm weather vacations, help making a decision about a new hairstyle...the list goes on.

Plus I know that most of the modern world is anxiously awaiting the play by play of how I birthed an 8 pounder without the aid of pain managing drugs. You so want to know about that, right? (Well tough cheese, it's my blog and it makes me feel like a freakin' ROCK STAR. So I'm probably going to type it all out for the world to read. I may even include pictures. So there.)

But that will have to wait. Because now I have to shut down and go pick up my children. Yes, that's right. Children PLURAL. So. Weird.

Have a great weekend you teeming mass of Clover fans. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Oh man, that is such a lie. Someone please drink a bottle of wine, dance until you’re sweaty with a scantily clad person who makes you feel sexy, and spend $300 on a pair of shoes. I probably won’t be doing any of that this weekend. Well, maybe #2. If he’s lucky.

Glad to be back.
XOXO
~Clover

No comments: