Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Random Photo Tuesday! It's Random Photo Tuesday!

Today is April 22, which by my calculations means that Spring should be springing. But it's not. And since most of the country is collectively complaining about that, I won't harp. I sure would love a little sweet warm sunshine though.

There is a tree in my yard that didn't get the memo about the eezing-fra emperatures-tay. And it's making the view from my bathroom quite nice. Also I can see this from my side of the bed, so it's a cheery little thing to wake up to. I thought I would share something sweet and pretty, as I seem to have scared everyone off recently.



Off to put on my PARKA and head outside.

~Clover

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bathroom color! We have been watching snow fall on flowers this week in Seatown. xxoo