Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm stealing this from Beege because typing one word answers seems like a challenge, and I am always up for a challenge.

YOU CAN ONLY TYPE ONE WORD

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
3. Your hair? (Ok, wait. Where is my hair? What is the question here? And what happened to #2? So much for the challenge...) Short

4. Your mother? Beautiful
5. Your father? Smart
6. Your favorite thing? Food
7. Your dream last night? Forgettable
8. Your favorite drink? Wine
9. Your dream/goal? Artist
10.The room you’re in? Office
11. Missing? Summertime
12. Your fear? Hearbreak
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
14. Where were you last night? Parents'
15. What you’re not? Stupid
16. Muffins? Muffintucker
17. One of your wish list items? Firepit
18. Where you grew up? Idaho
19. The last thing you did? IM
20. What are you wearing? Diamonds
21. Your TV? Sufficient
22. Your pets? Stinky
23. Your computer? Appendage
24. Your life? Glorious
25. Your mood? Monday
26. Missing someone? Absolutely
27 Your car? MILF
28. Something you’re not wearing? Rings
29. Favorite Store? Anthropologie
30. Your summer? Impatient
31. Like someone? Girlfriends
32. Your favorite color? Sage
33. When is the last time you laughed? Dinner
34. Last time you cried? Cinderella
35. Who will/would re-post? Puzzler

In other news...

We just got a Sephora here in Idaho - and by "just" I mean several months ago. But since I never go anywhere, especially not the mall, all things are new to me. See how easily entertained I am?

Anyhoo...new Sephora, new haircut, old makeup, and a Saturday evening with no husbands around = me and my mom hitting the mall. Mr. G is always teasing me about my inability to concentrate in the presence of bright colors and shiny objects. And it's no secret that I'm a sucker for pretty, girly packaging. So as you can imagine, Sephora is a lot like Disneyland for me. I wandered around slackjawed for a half hour while Sweet Pea and Grandma played with q-tips and blush. We didn't leave until I had agonized over the perfect shade of pink eyeshadow, and Sweet Pea looked a little like a deranged kiddie pageant contestant. Big fun.

I bought something in a pink and white floral compact, natch. And when I got it out of the (shiny, pretty, brightly colored tissue paper stuffed) sack this AM I was delighted to find a little perfume sample as well. As if I didn't already have a crush on your Sephora. You had me at Lash Bar.

~Clover - who is looking and smelling oh so lovely today.

2 comments:

Tales from the Crib said...

Ohhh! I love shiny things, too. Anything that gets wrapped up in tissue paper and a pretty bag makes me smile. Enjoy your purchases, and thanks for swinging by my blog earlier. The blog book rocks!

Beege said...

Oh, Sephora is wonderous! I spent way too much money there when I worked at Mall of America--they were right upstairs!

Did you know they will give you a sample of ANY perfumes in the store? You just have to ask. Magic.

You and I could do some serious damage in Sephora. Our Ms would never let us go again. :)