Thursday, June 12, 2008

A question for you...

I am thinking about adding a playlist of music to my blog. Mostly because I would like to be able to listen to music here in my cave of an office. So, your opinions please. Would that annoy you to no end dear readers? Plan B is to create another blog where my tunes could live. Would that be better?

Lemmekneaux.

And just in case you're wondering what else I'm thinking about today...I have scenes from the Chipmunk movie on a continuous loop in my brain. Which would be enough to drive a girl batchitcrazy if it weren't for the fact that I LOVE the Chipmunk movie. Every squeaky, furry, sassy, last bit of it. I just wanna give that little Theodore a snuggle. True Dat.

~Clover

4 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Put on a playlist, friend! I love to "listen" to others' blogs when I read... then when I hear the songs I think of them. Sometimes I leave blogs up all day just to listen to their choices. I can't imagine it would really bother someone enough to not visit your blog!

Clover said...

You have a point!

Beege said...

I came back to listen to the tunes! :) The Lighthouse is one of my favorite songs by Nicklecreek. I used to have that CD...I think it was a casualty of the move. :(

AngMomof3 said...

Ah, an Nickle Creek girl. Love it. Thanks for adding the tunes!