Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Confidential to Skinny Mom. You know who you are.

Just because you CAN crawl into the playplace thingy at McDonalds doesn't mean you should. The rest of us moms have our kids convinced that McDonalds strictly forbids anyone over 8 years old to cross the big plastic threshold. So what the !*&!$ am I supposed to tell my kid after she sees you scampering around like a spider monkey? And by the way, haven't you noticed that that thing is disgusting and smells like pee?

And what the hell is your vegan-yoga-pants-wearing-size-two-trained-for-the-NY Marathon-while-pushing-my-3-month-old-in-a-jogger-stroller ass doing at McDonalds anyway? Didn't you see Super Size Me? You're totally not supposed to feed your kids that crap.

Ahem.

~Clover

4 comments:

scarlett said...

okay for a minute there I thought I might be the skinny mom.....until I saw the whole crawl into the play place...NO WAY...Yuck and then I also noted the size 2 yoga pants and was like umm yeah not me. So i feel better and can say amen sister!

Anonymous said...

I secretly go to McDonald's for the fish pillow (I mean sandwich). I drive in. I eat it in the car. I love it. Don't tell anyone.
Aunty M.

Clover said...

OMG, I love the fish sandwich.

Don't get me wrong. I eat at McDonalds. MY kids eat at McDonalds. I just like to be surrounded by pudgy people when I do that.

LOL

Slacker Mama said...

If someone made me a deal that I could be a size 2 forever while eating whatever I wanted, but I had to take my kids to McDonalds and go in the playplace in order to get it...I'd say thanks but no thanks.

Seriously. I'd have to take a Purell shower if I went in it.