Thursday, October 02, 2008

Finally, much promised Wine Weekend entertainment.

I am trying out this new application I found called Scrapblog. It seemed appropriate given that there needed to be a tiny bit of narritive with my pictures. And also since my pictures aren't very high res. Let me know what you think. I put it together pretty quickly, I think it took about an hour. It was easy to use and had a ton of design elements to choose from. You could do some neat stuff there if you really wanted to spend some time. I have an idea for a birthday collage for Sweet William.

Anyhoo...enjoy! I promise the pictures aren't blurry because of all the (hic) wine we drank.

5 comments:

jmac said...

Make it slow down!!!!! how can I pause each page so I have time to look at all of it??
Looks like ya'll had a blast!

jmac said...

duh........never mind. I got it!

cute, cute pages....and gals!

Tales from the Crib said...

That is awesome! I'll have to check that out! Such a fun weekend. I LOVE Leavenworth - such a cute town.

Kelly Deuschnauzel said...

Awesome. Job. Deuschnauzel!

wiwwa said...

Finally got a chance to see this (that application is blocked by the work firewall). So cute! What a great job, Miss Clover! You really captured what a fun time we had. Can't wait until next time!