Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Kawanza! Happy Hanukkah! Merry, merry, merry, merry!

I hope everyone is having as wonderful a week as we are. Lots of friends and family. Tons of good food. Kids who had their expectations exceeded and then some, twinkly lights, softly falling snow...It's pretty much Miracle on 34th Street around here. Woo!

We took a brazillion pictures of course. Those will be forthcoming. (I say that a lot...)

But in the meantime I had to share some very exciting news...My ABC book that I made for Sweet Pea, and posted a few pages from, is being featured on the Shutterfly Gallery site!!! I'm inordinately excited about that. Makes me feel all kinds of crafty famous or something.

She loves the book too. That might have been my favorite Christmas present. (reading it to her and having her tell me how much she liked it)

Ok...off to wrangle children. They are home for a week, and after that maybe I'll be a blogger again.

Enjoy your holidays!
~Clover

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Wow! Congrats on getting your book featured. Truly deserved. It's really really great.

We just got back from roadtripping for a week to see family in various snowy locations, and now I'm in the mood to sit and scrap! Hope I can find the time in the next few days.

Take care!

All the Little Bits said...

Oooh fun! Digital scrapbooking in on my list of things to do in 2009.