Things I want to remember about this Christmas time...
1) Will pulling the decorations off the tree C.O.N.S.T.A.N.T.L.Y and eating every hanging candy cane he could reach.
2) How having a tree at the cabin was totally worth it.
3) That it is no fun to do the cleanup after the Christmas party with a hangover.
4) The look on Sweet Pea's face when she saw what Santa brought. And, her excitment when she realized she got a "Miracle Girl" (American Girl) doll from Gigi.
5) Our first Christmas with my nephew Tre, and what a miracle that is. And that my brother is a great dad, and also more famous than a rockstar.
6) Watching Sweet Pea stage the nativity again and again until she got all the players positioned with a perfect view of Baby Jesus.
7) That making a gingerbread house requires a lot of patience and a glue gun.
8) The recipe for Hockey Pucks:
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 small jar of marshmellow creme
9) The ingredients for peppermint cocoa:
10) All the little birdies at my bird feeder
11) How much we love snow on Chrismtas
12) Not to have Mr. G's gifts shipped to our house.
13) I really do love scared of Santa pictures.
14) McCall is the ONLY place to be for New Year's Eve.