Monday, February 09, 2009

A few things...

1) If you could please direct your spiritual attention to my little corner of the world for a moment, it would be much appreciated. My dad (Lou - technically the "step" dad. But I don't really use that designation.) is having some tests done this week for the dreaded "C" word. He was diagnosed with prostate cancer last week. The test on Thursday is a bone scan to see if it has gone anywhere else. (PSA tests have all been normal, so this is coming at us from out of nowhere.) Please, please, please, say a prayer. Send a good thought/some gris gris/mojo/ healing vibes...whatever you wanna call it. Light a candle. Do a dance. Poke some white pins in a voodoo doll. Just do what you need to do and keep him in your thoughts this week. I'll let you know more when I know more. Thank you.

2) I need some inspiration on altered books. If you know of a cool site or gallery please send me the URL. I have a book that needs to be altered. Oy. Does it ever.

3) I'm bringing Sexy back. FYI.

4) Do something this week that makes you feel like you are living without regrets.

XO
~Clover

1 comment:

beege said...

What's an altered book?