Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ok. I'm not gonna lie. Weight Watchers is kinda hard. I feel like I ate rabbit food yesterday and I exceeded my daily points by 2.

Today I am doing a little better. And I went to the gym so I think I earned an extra point. Which I am hoping to cash in for some very WW friendly sushi later. Yum.

So anyway...I guess the reason I am having a hard time losing these last 15 pounds has become abundantly clear to me. Salami and cheese can't be lunch every day...

Le sigh.

~Clover

2 comments:

Sally said...

I totally agree. The only way I get through it is eating lots of seafood which is so low and still a treat. Hang in there hun! It's worth it and you can do it...

Anonymous said...

So true on the wabbit food in dubdub (WW). I am not staying on the rails very well right now but determined not to quit. Will you be my dubdub buddy?

Aunty M