Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Check it out! We totally annoyed a famous person! Well, marginally famous. Given that I don't know his name. And he was flying coach on a Horizon Jet from Seattle to Boise, Idaho to play the Western Idaho Fair. But hey. We will take our famous people interactions as they come. Normally I like to klutzily run into famous people. As in, literally RUN INTO them. But we mixed it up this time with a little "toddler on a plane" action. I bet I got at least 6 nasty glances. That is a LOT of looks from a famous dude.

Sweet.

~Clover

2 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

He's the "COLD AS ICE" man... (dunno his name either)... he's gotta live up to the reputation.

Otherwise, no one can give nastly looks to you and your adorable toddler.

Guess "marginally famous" by singing at fair shows doesn't allow for upgrading to first class...

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

Yes! The "Cold As Ice" guys! I know them well! Uh...except I don't know their names either.

I've never had the opportunity to irritate someone marginally famous, let alone famous! Way to go!!!