Saturday, August 29, 2009



I really want one of these. I find that interesting. And somewhat disturbing. It's so...suburbia. But then again, if it lives in a cul-de-sac and drives an SUV...

Mr. G would probably never in a million years be on board with having one of those on our car. And that's probably a good thing. I like how he keeps me edgy. (Bwaahahahahahaha. Heh. Hahahahaha. Sigh. Ok, sorry. Thought I could type it out without laughing. Snort.)

There's something really appealing to me about broadcasting to the entire world that my family is fabulous and so very important to me via some stick people on my back window. Kinda like, "See! See, people in the mall parking lot! I am a MOM and a WIFE and I AM GOOD AT IT!!" Because, lets face it, that last part has come as quite a shock to me.

And I think we make cute stick people. Although that dog is waaaaaay too skinny...

~Clover

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so it appears that I have a unibrow. Are you trying to tell me something?

-M

Clover said...

That's a visor. Duh.

Mendy said...

Are you sure you need one of these?

Clover said...

I definately do NOT need one of these.

I just kinda want one...

Shannon @ AnchorMommy said...

Oh gosh, Katie. I thought I knew you well! If you actually get one don't be surprised if I call all your loved ones together in one room just to "talk" with you. You know, just cause we all love you and would be really worried. There may or may not be a little trip involved to a place that would help you learn to feel like yourself again.

And um...it kinda looks like a unibrow. I'm just sayin'. ;-)

beege said...

I want one, too. I've actually carried them around the store with me, and then put them back because I couldn't justify them, financially.

Heh. We should put on big sunglasses and hats and go buy them together.

Tales from the Crib said...

That's funny because just yesterday I was driving behind a car with those little people on it and I thought - that's so cute...but I wouldn't do it. I'm afraid it's too suburbia - and I drive a wagon and live on a DOUBLE cul-de-sac! Hello Pot, I'm Kettle. I have, however, purchased address labels with the same little look and they are way cute!