Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Ladies and Gentlemen…

Today my scale shows the lowest number that is has shown since the beginning of my pregnancy with what we now know to be the biggest baby in the world…nay, universe.

Which means that I have conquered the Holiday backslide, and I am now, officially, one pound closer to losing what I (in good conscience) really need to stop referring to as baby weight. Especially given that said “baby” is right this second climbing onto countertops and talking about Tank Engines on the Island of Sodor. He’s probably also putting a lot of thought into where he wants to do his undergrad.

I’d like to thank Gold’s Gym, my purple trimmed Asics, lean protein, crunchy veggies, the Black Eyed Peas, and last but certainly not least, water. We've still got a long way to go, but I couldn’t do it without you.

~Clover

No comments: