Friday, February 19, 2010

Soo...Whady'all think of Tiger's apology? I haven't seen it yet. Not sure I even want to. I just keep thinking that maybe when you have everything you could ever need, you start inventing things to want. Bummer.

Of course the big news here in Hideyhoo is about the 8 missionaires who got to come home from Hatian jail today. Not sure excatly what I think of that whole mess either. Part of me wonders if this was a very arrogant woman who let her need to feel like a hero get the best of her. Part of me wonders if she was being influenced by someone with very, very, terrible motives. Yucky. I just keep praying for those children.

Speaking of children who needed praying for...Say a couple for my nephew if you could. I have this feeling that his life is in a place of limbo right now. And the adult trusted to make good decisions on his behalf may not be living up to her end of the bargain. Sadness.

But on a good note, I saw "The Blind Side" last night. And I may just have a new favorite movie!! Thanks to my friend J for sharing her movie passes with me. That was F.U.N!!

That's all for my headspace today. What's up with all of you?
~Clover

No comments: