Monday, June 21, 2010

I really and trully do feel bad about my little blog being so neglected as of late. I do. And there has been so much fun stuff going on too. School is out. Kindergarten is over. We've already been to Las Vegas and Wisconsin, had a weeks worth of golf lessons, had a visit from my nephew, spent a day at the pool, caught bugs, eaten popsicles, watched the fireworks stands going up...

It's been madness! Today things are starting to calm down a little. But we had to take advantage of that and clean our rooms. All of us. (But Sweet Pea's was by FAR the messiest!)

Tomorrow I've got a little gardening to do. And then I'm going to get going on getting that etsy site up and running.

(If you don't know what etsy is, please go get your credit card and click HERE immediately. You may think now that you won't need your credit card, but I bet you will find a treasure and be running for it. So save yourself the trouble and just go get it now.)

Anyway, I will be here soon with tales to tell. In the meantime, here are a couple of pictures of my adorable babies at the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.






~Clover

No comments: