Friday, July 16, 2010

Really? I had a whole bunch of new traffic to this little slice of my headspace this week. And yet no one posted what they might try to do for 365 days?

Well. I've been thinking about it, and I've got a few things. But just in case you think my list is a little Pollyanna, I should tell you a few things that didn't make the cut.

Working out.
Having the sex. Sorry Honey.
Taking a photograph - tried that once. Miserable failure.
Writing a blog post. And really, everyone should be glad. I just don't have that much interesting stuff to say.

But I might be able to...

Tell my kids I love them, times 10
Tell Mr. G I love him, times 10
Say something nice about and/or to someone else
Count my blessings
Eat well
Laugh
Recycle/reduce consumption/etc.
Pray
Read/learn something
Play with my kids
Relax

That's about all I've got right now.

ANYONE ELSE??

~Clover

1 comment:

emily said...

This hits on a serious personal flaw of mine. Every time I make any commitment of this nature, I feel trapped, freak out, abandon the plan, and then wallow in crippling guilt. Exhibit A: Lent. Every year.

So...I would be willing to floss every day for a year. If I had to.