Saturday, October 09, 2010

I spent a good part of yesterday being clever and crafty with Halloween treasures procured from the Dollar Store. And I would love to show you the results of my spooky spectacularness. But, alas, Mr. G has our camera in his office for some unknown reason. So you get nothing.

Grrr.

Well. Almost nothing. You get something. Something pretty fabulous actually. I found a new Blog and I heart it.

From Blah to Ta-Daa

The food looks amazing. I am dying to make the cocount shrimp. And one of these girlies lives in Maine, which has me in a tizzy of envy. So there you go. Read about their fabulousness and trust that I would be showing you mine if I had a camera. (Boo hiss!)

~Clover

1 comment:

Mellisa Rock said...

Oh so sad that you couldn't show off your creations. Thanks so much for the linky love!! :)