Friday, December 24, 2010

Allow me to be Queen Obvious here for just a second and say, December has been a crazy busy month. We have been decking the halls, making merry and all kinds of other fa la la la la-ing. I have even been taking some fun pictures of all our snowy holiday adventures. But I haven't had two seconds to sit down and type. (Or play in Photoshop, and quite frankly that's the really important part.)

So I will just take a moment to tell you that I got that job I was going on and on about a few posts ago. I start January 3rd. And while I am excited about the job, I am fa-reak-ing out about the whole "leaving my house and children on a daily basis in clothing other than yoga pants" aspect of it. More on that once we get rolling, I'm sure. Much more in fact. Bear with me.

Once the mad mele is over here - next week, I'm guessing - I am hoping to have time to edit all the pictures I took on our Polar Express train ride along Idaho's scenic Highway 55. It was gorgeous, and of course a total dream come true for my Santa and train obsessed children.

For now, I leave you with this:

My sister-in-law Scarlet's near professional quality Christmas cookie decorating.


And mine:


In all fairness, this was by FAR the worst one. And I had clearly just given up at this point. But really. My 3 year old did better than this...

Ho Ho Ho
~Clover

No comments: