Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am just going to go ahead and blame my lack of posting on whatever this viral ickyness that has invaded my system turns out to be. In fact, I think I’ll just whine about that in general for a few more days. And then I will get back to posting a whole lot of stuff. Specifically, a rant I have been thinking about involving healthcare. A new art mom project and my idea for my very own art mom blog. And maybe a list of stuff you can send me for my upcoming birthday. Expensive stuff. You should start saving now.
Until then…

I have just learned that some girlfriends of mine, and a few girlfriends of theirs, just started a blog. It looks pretty promising. You should check it out.

The Idaho 8

Alrighty then. Back to consuming mass quantities of Vitamin C and Echinacea. Ugh.
~Clover

2 comments:

wiwwa said...

Feel better soon, Miss Katie!

Clover said...

I think I kicked it to the curb. It turns out red wine works better than all that other crap. Yay!