Thursday, March 14, 2013


The last few weeks I have been writing blog posts in my head.  About a half dozen of them.  Really well thought out posts, passionately written about things that are super important to me. 

Except I never have time to get them out of my head and onto my blog.

And now, honestly, I can’t remember what any of them were even about.

Spectacular. 

I think I wanted to write about mean girls, helicopter parents, and how to raise children who are kind and compassionate.  I am pretty sure that I meant to launch my new “Kind Kids Revolution” right here on Clover.  I am also fairly certain that I thought up a very enlightening essay about religion vs. spirituality.  And I also believe that I had a lot to say about the inverse relationship that success and ethics seem to have these days. 

I think. 

Argh.  Sorry.  That’s all I’ve got right now.

But I promise to keep being brilliant and thought provoking in my head. 

~Clover

1 comment:

Julia Kanouse said...

I am with you! I have written so many posts in my head that never show up on my blog. You have me beat on updates - been since LAST AUGUST for me!